NOVA has over 100 years of combined experience with all aspects of tenant improvement work. NOVA has the experienced personnel to successfully manage all aspects of the project including initial planning, budgeting, permitting, cost cutting initiatives, cost tracking, and project management capabilities. The following activities are typical of tenant improvement projects.
1) Client’s Special Needs. Listen and understand the specific goals and needs of each client. We understand that all of our clients have different views of construction processes. In turn, we go to great lengths to ensure that we approach each project with thought and understanding specific to their requirements.
2) Initial Assessment. During the initial site assessment phase, site conditions are determined, including but not limited to location of the planned construction, type and quality of existing building materials, and the location, capabilities and specifications of the existing building infrastructure (HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing to name a few).
3) Permit Acquisition. After the initial assessment, NOVA personnel will obtain the appropriate permits from Federal, State, and local agencies, as required. Applications for the construction of any improvement include detailed plans of the proposed construction.
4) Construction. NOVA is well versed in the three key components necessary for the successful and proper completion of any construction project, specifically: project design; construction management; and support services.
5) Project Design. Site specifications and customer needs are primary concerns to NOVA personnel. Careful consideration is given to the project design and our communication with the project design team, architect, space planner or client representative. On many occasions, we have completed design build projects for our clients.
6) Construction Management. NOVA offers a full spectrum of construction services by personnel proficient in all aspects of construction and building services. We understand that the management, scheduling and tracking of each project is crucial to its success. Cost tracking, weekly construction meetings, safety meetings, and proper documentation are all key to the success of each project.